Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Center, Page Title in the Menu Bar Space

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    babcockam
    Participant

Does anyone have the code needed to center the page title in the allotted space in the menu bar? It is automatically aligned left and doesn’t center in the hover background area.

HOME

Thank you in advance for help!

scrambler

The text IS centered in its allotted space.

You have a full width Widget area with a two-columns widget inside, the first one with the text is 33% of the whole width, and the text is centered in that portion.

You can use your browser developer tool and click on the two different widgets to see the area of each highlighted.

babcockam
    Participant

See what I mean? When you hover there is more spacing on the right of HOME than the left.

scrambler

May be we are not looking at the same site.

On the site you linked to, the Top of the page has a white background, and the menu text (home and contact us) are black on white background with just an underline on hover, and they are centered on the underline.

If you have made changes, make sure to clear all caches.

babcockam
    Participant

I’m sorry for the confusion.. there is a display delay with our server… it may take more time for it to update and appear on your side.

scrambler

Well until you clear the caches, there is nothing I see so nothing I can do 🙂

Let me know when you do…

babcockam
    Participant

Can you check it out now? Please.

scrambler

OK, so this is because you use the Menu option “desktop menu spacing” To increase the space between menu Items, but that option unfortunately adds the space to the right of the item, causing the bad centering.

Remove the option (empty the box), then use the Custom CSS Rule instead (with the value you like).

@media( min-width:768px) {
    .menu-primary .wvrx-menu-container li a{padding-right:1.5em;padding-left:1.5em;}
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.