Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Can’t update widgets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michel Folk-Metal
    Participant

For a week I can’t update the widgets anymore. (Looks like it’s since the recent updates. WP 5.6 installed and latest weaver Xtreme plus version).
    When I open an existing widget I can’t see the content of this widget.

scrambler

That is strange and most likely a WordPress / plugin issue.

Make sure everything has been updated.

Then deactivate ALL non weaver plugins and see if that fixes the issue. If it does, reactivate one by one to find the culprit

Pentti Kinnunen
    Participant

I can’t update may footer widgets also. I use the theme Weaver Extreme and Chrome. I miss also where I can get the ordinery list of formated wdigets. I use Gothenburg for editing.  I can edit the widgets, but not save them.

Please tell me how I can:
    * save the Widget!
    *How I can choose a new type of widget from the widget list

scrambler

Widgets are managed by wordpress, so something is messing it up.

Have you tried what I mentioned??

1- Have you updated everything (WP, the theme and the plugins to the latest versions)?

2- Have you tried to deactivate ALL the non weaver plugin to see if that resolves the problem?

Michel Folk-Metal
    Participant

Updated everything and deactivated non weaver plugins.
    Doesn’t change anything. I still can’t change them or make new ones, because I can’t see the content.

scrambler

1) Try redoing the last WordPress Update from the dashboard > Update.

If that does not fix it, you can try the following

2) Save your settings and download a copy from the save restore page for g0od measure.

Deactivate All Weaver plugins and Switch to a different theme, and see if the problem is also there on the different theme.

3) If it is, then do the following to redo all weaver install.

• Delete ALL weaver Theme and plugins
    • Reinstall Weaver Xtreme from WordPress.org, Activate and see if the issue has gone away.
    • Then Reinstall Xtreme Theme Support from WordPress.org and activate.
    • If you have Plus, Download a fresh copy of the plugin from your weaver account, install and activate.
    Michel Folk-Metal
    Participant

Thanks for the advice, but it didn’t solve the problem.

scrambler

Paste here the content of your System Info box from the theme help page in case we can spot something odd.

You should also post on wordpress.org as this definitely looks like a WP issue

Also have you tried different browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) and different computers?

Michel Folk-Metal
    Participant

Tried Chrome, Edge, computer at home, computer at work, tablet, mobile phone. Problem is the same everywhere.

scrambler

Paste here the content of your System Info box from the theme help page in case we can spot something odd

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.