Home Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro Can you upgrade from Weaver 2 Pro 2.2.2 to Weaver Extreme?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CatLark
    Participant

I was searching the forums and did not find an answer – I’m sure you have a resource. I just inherited the maintenance of a website that has the old version of this theme Weaver 2 Pro 2.2.2  – is there a link you can send me to help upgrade to Weaver Extreme – or is it a lost cause?

My related question is – is it likely safe to upgrade to the current version of WordPress 4.9.8 or whatever – with the OLD version of weaver pro? – so I can at least bring it up to snuff?

Sorry if this is an old question – but I just inherited a bit of a mess of a site. Thanks!

scrambler

Weaver II Pro and Xtreme are two different themes, so it not about upgrading but about converting.

Below is the procedure to convert Weaver II and Weaver II pro (not weaver 2.x) to Xtreme.

https://guide.weavertheme.com/converting-a-weaver-ii-pro-or-aspen-site-to-weaver-xtreme/

Weaver
    Keymaster

As far as I know, upgrading to WordPress 4.9.x should still work with almost any older version of Weaver II. Don’t know about Weaver v2. I would be a bit skeptical of upgrading to WP 5, but haven’t tried that since the current beta version of WP 5 seems very flaky at this point.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.