Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Can I add Per Page Settings for new Custom Post Types (Destinations, Trips)?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    usservernet
    Participant

I’m doing a travel site and have created two new CPTs: Destinations and Trips. I’d like to be able to use the per page settings that Weaver enables for pages and posts, but they don’t show up when I edit one of the new post type items. Can this be done easily, and how. Thanks! -How Carson

scrambler

I use The plugin Types (https://wordpress.org/plugins/types/ ) to create custom post types, and when I am on the post editing page of one of them I have all the weaver Xtreme Options for this post.

So if you don’t have them, I don’t know what is up. Are you using a plugin to create the custom Post type?

usservernet
    Participant

I used Custom Post Type UI to create the new CPT Destinations and the taxonomy Regions.

After I read your reply, I deactivated that plugin and installed Types.
    Either way, I don’t see any of the per page options on the new post type. I thought maybe there’s some way to register the new CPT so Weaver will see it. If not, any other suggestions are appreciated.
    Thanks, -How
    Weaver
    Keymaster

Another test would be to install Weaver Show Posts and Weaver Show Sliders. The Weaver Slider Posts is a custom post type, and it shows the Per Post options.

BUT, you also must have the Weaver Xtreme Theme Support plugin installed and activated (or Weaver Xtreme Plus).

usservernet
    Participant
    The site, AmericanTravel.Center, has Weaver Xtreme Plus, Weaver Show Posts and Weaver Xtreme Theme Support installed and activated. I installed Weaver Show Sliders and can see the per post options. But with the Destinations post type that I created (tried it with two different plugins as stated previously) the per post options are missing when I do Add New Destination.

usservernet
    Participant

Followup: after installing Weaver Show Sliders and confirming that it works correctly, I hit Add New Destination and for some reason I can now see the per post options. Why?

Weaver
    Keymaster

There really is no way to know why. We don’t have the resources to check out other than the most popular plugins.

usservernet
    Participant

OK, thanks. Consider this one resolved. -HAC

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.