Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme broken fixed browser botttom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne Sarnicka
    Participant

Dlaczego dolna część ustawień wyświetlania się na dużych monitorach, a nie na całej szerokości? Jest przerywany po prawej stronie.

From Google Translate:

Why is the bottom of the settings displaying on large monitors and not full width? It is interrupted on the right.

http://www.portowaduma.pl

scrambler

The fixed bottom area does not seem to have a full width setting, and the same problem applies to the menu that is also not full width when fixed on scroll

It also looks like you have set the Footer area align to AlignFull, but have ALSO added the class “wvrx-fullwidth”.
    These two conflict with each other, so remove the class, and only keep the align fullwidth.

Next to make the Fixed bottom area fullwidth, you need to add the Class wvrx-fullwidth to Advanced Options > HTML Insertion area > Fixed Browser bottom > Add classes box

Finally set the Primary Menu alignment to AlignFull

Yvonne Sarnicka
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I think I managed to solve the problem of the pit of the page, but you are right – the floating menu has the same. How to set the WVRX-Fullwidth class in it?

Yvonne Sarnicka
    Participant

I have already succeeded. I don’t know.

scrambler

You have the menu set to alignfull as I mentionned, and you have added the class to the Bottom HTML area.

BUT you have not cleaned up the Footer setting as I asked, and you should as it can create conflicts and problems.

In the Footer settings, REMOVE the Class wvrx-fullwidth, and ONLY keep the Align Area : Alignfull.

These are two different method to do a full width area, and they should NOT be used together. The Align Area setting “AlignFull” is the preferred methid when available

Private Reply
    Yvonne Sarnicka
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    scrambler

It is no longer there, you are good

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.