Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Bottom boarder for menu

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jeanniejt
    Participant

Is it possible to have just a bottom boarder under the menu?  I have looked and see no option for this.  Is it possible?

Jean

scrambler

FYI it is “border”, not “boarder” 🙂

To do what you want, add the rule below in Main options > Menus > Primary Menu > Menu Bar BG CSS+ box

{border-bottom:1px solid black;}

jeanniejt
    Participant

Thanks scrambler!  Another weird problem in the footer.  If you look at the business hours, something strange has happened.  Can view at ib1.99a.myftpupload.com.  No matter what widget I put in it does this strange thing.  You would have to look to see what I mean.  How to fix?

Thanks

Jeannie

scrambler

You need to be more specific about what you mean by “it does this strange thing” I don’t see anything strange there.

So be specific about what it is and how / when it happens

jeanniejt
    Participant

In the footer under business hours the number 7 and rows are all up and down, not level.  Have looked in all browsers and they all show the same thing.

scrambler

This is what I see

Monday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
    Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
    Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
    Thursday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
    Friday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
    Saturday: Closed
    Sunday: Closed

The only time the layout changes, is if I reduce the browser so much that the hours don’t fit on one line and are split on two lines.

If you are seeing something different, try clearing your caches, check different computers, and post a picture

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.