Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Blog page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

merlojh
    Participant

I changed the size of fonts and layout in main options – Post Specifics nothing changed? http://marinbbc.com/blog

Thanks John

Weaver
    Keymaster

That link apparently leads to a non-existent page. Since the page is called blog, I would assume that is supposed to be your blog page – showing all posts. I can’t tell why it is not working. I would guess it is something wrong with the definition of that menu item in your menu definition.

merlojh
    Participant

That’s funny it changed the font color but nothing else! John

scrambler

invalid link for me too

merlojh
    Participant

OK thanks for the help John!

merlojh
    Participant

This is the page http://marinbbc.com/blog why would that not be the link? If so where do I change the link? John

Gillian

The link definitely wasn’t working for 3 of us yesterday, but it is working today – no idea why it didn’t work then but is working now.

scrambler

Questions.

There are many font settings in the Main Options > Post Specifics page, which one are you speaking of, and what is the font size you selected?

If talking about the setting in Post Specifics > Post Area, right now the only post you have that I can see is the default this is a new post, and it has no content, so whatever setting you do on the post area has no content to reflect that setting.

If it is the Post title setting you are speaking of, it is set the eXtra small right now (Main options > Post Specifics > Post Title > Text font property

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.