February 14, 2023 at 23:58 UTC - Views: 7 #71827Gramps50Participant
Been using Weaver and Weaver Extreme for what seems forever. Haven’t don’t any web site development in quite awhile but do to circumstances beyond my control I have to create a new site for one that I was maintaining. Used Weaver Extreme for theming on it but it was before all the block editing. The new site I’m working in I’m using Weaver Xtreme 6.0.9b because it fixed an issue with Firefox when using 5.07. Using the sub theme Light Transparent.
Got a lot of it figured out but still have a few issues I working on.
- I wan to put a text box below the menu and above the main content. I can not figure out how to add the box.
- The header and menu bar are wider than the content section below. I would like both to scale together so the sidebar lines up with the end of the header and menu bar. The header will fill the browser window if the browser is resized the content area doesn’t .
Here’s a link to the site for a visual. https://geezergassers.com/February 15, 2023 at 00:11 UTC - Views: 25 #71828scramblerModerator
1. Below is a guide article that illustrate all the insertion areas available with or without the Xtreme Plus plugin.
If you want something above both content and sidebar, the easiest would be to use the XTreme Plus plugin.
If only above the Content (not the sidebar, you could use the Sitewide Top Widget area.
2. This is because they use full width options
I suggest you read the article about Full width designs so you understand all these new settings
The header and the footer appear to be using the wvrx-fullwidth class, which is likely located in the header/footer class option box, remove that.
The menu is using thee “Align-full” choice in the menu align area option, change that to what you want.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.