Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Below Footer Vertical Text

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    babcockam
    Participant

I’m not exactly sure what happened, but inside of the copyright area on this website one of the testimonials has appeared vertically all in text 1 character wide?

Does anyone have experience with this or how to remove it?

Home

Thank you!

Weaver
    Keymaster

I can’t really figure out just where that vertical content originates. It might be from a missing close HTML element. The vertical text seems to be testimonial text, so I’d look at the sources of all the rotating testimonials.

babcockam
    Participant

LOL.. I can’t figure it out either… This is their live website, I’m working on a redesign for them, their is no error on their live website:  https://lintzlanddesign.com/

Weaver
    Keymaster

That vertical text is present in the working live site as well.

A suggestion: View the HTML source of the live site and broken dev site for as close as you can get to same, and look for differences or missing closing html.

babcockam
    Participant

Weird, I don’t see it displayed on the live website :/

scrambler

That vertical text is part of multiple blocks that seem to be created with a plugin of some sort, they have the class panel layout

The structure is very complicated with about 7 sub container before getting to a text widget inside which there is a weaver flex column widget.

Then inside the flex column widget is a black studio tinyMCE widget with the actual text.

The flex column widget is screwed up and has a zero width, so I would look for a weaver flexcolumn widget and check its settings

It is also possible that the HTML nesting is partially screwed up from bad HTML in the content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.