Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Any way to get more than 3 posts on Show Posts Plugin?

Topic Resolution: Answered

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Leigh2018 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 17 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

scrambler

Given that page also has three posts, it implies there are only three posts in that category.

next thing you can do is add the meta info lines that show the post category, so we can go to the WordPress category page and see what it contains.

Also make sure that pagination is turned on, so that if the issue is the page number we could access the other pages

Leigh2018
    Participant

Dang, there must be something seriously wrong with her site… she’s using a host I don’t know and gets PHP errors a lot. BUT I had 8 selected as “featured” category and after I got your message I checked to see that it had reverted to 3… no idea how! I was using the “quick edit” under each post to quickly choose a category and it wasn’t saving it I guess. Sorry about that! However, I have now reset it to 5 in that category and they are all showing up, yet it goes back to my original problem… it only shows 3 and then drops the other 2 down a row. She doesn’t want 2 rows… she wants 5 of them to fit nicely on 1 row. And as far as I can see in the “basic options” area it limits us to 3 rows. What I really want over all is to show 5 images/titles only for 5 “featured” category posts all across one row at the bottom of her home page. Is that possible? I hope.

Best Answer

scrambler

This reply has been accepted as the best answer.

You have set the post to display in 3 columns which is the maximum, so that is normal.

There is Custom CSS that will change that to 5. It is described in the article below.

https://guide.weavertheme.com/display-posts-in-more-than-3-columns/

Leigh2018
    Participant

Aha, yes… that is what I mentioned in my first post on this topic that I was trying to avoid … so my client can adjust it later without code. Was hoping for a check box somewhere that I missed. I appreciate your help throughout all this! I bookmarked that page you shared above just in case… must have missed that page somehow when I checked the guide for an easy method besides CSS. Thanks again for your help!

Viewing 4 posts - 17 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.