Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Already Defined memory Limit Message with Latest Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    scfladmin
    Participant

Immediately after updating, all pages come up with the following message: “<b>Notice</b>: Constant WP_MEMORY_LIMIT already defined in <b>/home/customer/www…</b>”

I disabled all plugins, same message. The message disappears on normal pages, and is only left visible on the plugins page. I flags in php_errorlog file.

Restored the previous theme version and it eliminates the message.

Clearly an issue with the theme.

NOTE: I am hosted on SiteGround if that matters, but all plugins had been disabled and left with only the latest version of WP as of 11/7/20

Weaver
    Keymaster

That is not enough information to help. There should be more to the message that includes the name of a file with the message.

We use Siteground as our host, and don’t have that as in issue. And by the plugins page, do you mean the plugins menu from the dashboard?

We had another person report a similar issue with already defined WP constants on Weaver 4.3.9 vs 4.4, so there may be some issue.

Private Reply
    Weaver
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private Reply
    scfladmin
    Participant
    scrambler

@scfladmin

Never post a password on a public site that is the best way to get your site hacked, as robots scan websites for that kind of information all the time…

I made your post private, but the best is to send the site and credentials to weaver at the email he gave you, and delete it from your post.

Private Reply
    Weaver
    Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.