Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme All shortcodes are gone. Images are blank

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dannynacc
    Participant

I havc Xtreme Plus, etc. I haven’t been into my WP sites in ages. Plugins have updated, except JJ NextGen Query Slider and related plugins which are creating a fatal error when trying to activate. But more importantly, all my “Widget Shortcodes” are gone, along with Side widgets etc. WP ver 6.5.3

Weaver
    Keymaster

Link to site needed, please.

User

@dannynacc

May I humbly suggest a couple of plugins for you to install to help you understand and fix your situation.

The are:

the Health Check & Troubleshooting plugin which allows you to test current plugins and themes for conflicts,

….. and the “WP Rollback plugin, which allows you to “rollback” and reinstall and try old versions of plugins, which were stable worked 100% before the problem issues arose.

Finally, please make sure that the Classic Widgets is installed!!  Indeed, it is possible that simply by installing Classic Widgets, many widget problems may fix themselves…..

Regards and thanks!

dannynacc
    Participant

I use WP MU (MultiSite) but here’s one of them……. https://elegantediva.com/

User

@dannynacc

Thank you.  Unfortunately we cannot access the site.

Please kindly set up a temporary administrator account and password so we may access site.

Please then post the details here and set the reply to Private. (see below. )

Regards!

Weaver
    Keymaster

That site is there, but broken. It generates 13 lines of output (use View Source), and then crashes without generating any visible output or any error messages.

This is most likely caused by a bad plugin, incorrect versions of PHP or the data base, or a hacked site.

One must enable debugging messages to see where the problem really is.

@dannyac: please confine issues with your sites to the forum and not use direct emails. This will get more eyes looking at your issues.

Private Reply
    dannynacc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.