Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme After Extreme update red error box appears on all pages when editing

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mizroobie
    Participant

I just did an Xtreme update, and now each time I open a page to edit, I see a red box instructing me to Save Settings. I have done as instructed several times, but still get the red error box when I open a page for editing.  Please help. Thank you.Error box appears on all pages when editing

scrambler

If you have been to Appearance > Weaver Xtreme Admin > Main options > Wrapping Areas, and clicked Save Settings, and the message is still there, @weaver will have to jump in.

Make sure you updated all the weaver components to their latest versions.

You may want to provide a link to the site so we can check everything.

mizroobie
    Participant

I did the Save Settings on the Main admin area several times (just did it one more time before replying). Still getting the red box. I checked all Weaver plug-ins, and everything is up to date.

I just tried Pages->Add New,  and before doing anything to the page I scrolled down, and even on this brand new page which does not have any content yet, the red box appears.

Here is the link to the site: http://www.orchidartbycharleshess.com

Thank you.

scrambler

You appear to be running Weaver Xtreme version 1.3 which is WAY OLD, as the current release is 3.1.9

So you need to update the theme!

scrambler

I am also not seeing the Xtreme Theme Support plugin.

Make sure that it is installed at version 3.1.8

mizroobie
    Participant

Thank you so much. That fixed it.  I had mistakenly assumed update notices would appear the same way they appear for WordPress and plug-ins. Now I know where to look.

Weaver
    Keymaster

Weaver Xtreme theme and the support plugin should be included in the standard WordPress update process.

scrambler

@mizroobie

You should get WordPress notification in the Dashboard > Update, when there is a new version of the theme or the plugins.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.