Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Ads HTML code don’t display correctly in header, sitewide top widget area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    liliya
    Participant

Hi. I have 3 review websites. 1 st one is still running on Weaver II (bestfoodsteamerbrands.com) and it has no problems. The 2 others (kidsrockinghorsetoy.com and bestbpafreebabyproducts.com) are running on Weaver Xtreme.  I copy amazon native shopping ads HTML code and go to Appearance>Widget area. I drag the TEXT to the Header and Sitewide top widget area and paste the HTML code and in text mode(not visual).
    Amazon allows to display 4 or 8 items . You can see it on the bestfoodsteamerbrands.com. header – 8 items, Sitewide top widget area – 4items. No problem with this website.
    I have problem with (kidsrockinghorsetoy.com and bestbpafreebabyproducts.com). I used to display ads the same way on header- 8 and on Sitewide top widget area – 4. I noticed a few days ago that the number of ads reduced. It displays only 4, 3 or 2 items, Even if I added 8 items in Amazon native shopping ads HTML code. I don’t know anything about CSS or HTML . I only use simple features on Weaver Xtreme admin (Check or Unchek). Can somebody explain, what’s happened. I never change anything on the site. I was searching on the forum answers, but didn’t find anything. Seems like I am the only one have this problem.

I increased and decreased the width of the theme, nothing worked. I used Custom HTML (Arbitrary HTML code) instead of TEXT to display ads In header and Sitewide Top Widget Area, still show 2 -3 items only instead of 4 or 8 item. It doesn’t show all the items. Please tell me simple solution, cuz I can’t do CSS and HTML.
    Both kidsrockinghorsetoy.com and bestbpafreebabyproducts.com have Current version: 5.7.1.
    Both have the same plugins installed :
    AddToAny Share Buttons
    Akismet Anti-Spam
    All in One SEO
    Comet Cache
    Exclude Pages From Search
    Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights
    OneSignal Push Notifications
    Weaver Show Posts
    PHP Compatibility Checker
    Widget Shortcode
    WP Content Copy Protection (Lite)
    WP Extra File Types
    WP Product Review Lite

scrambler

HTML in a widget should be done in a Custom HTML widget and Not a Text widget as WP messes them up, so start with that.

liliya
    Participant

Hi. Thank you for response. I removed TEXT from the widgets. I added 2 Custom HTML s  to header and Sitewide top widget area. I copied 2 amazon HTML code . 1 st code has 4 items and 2 nd one 8 items. I put them both in header and sitewide Top WA, just to show as an example. It now displays 1 dragon toy instead of 4 toys in the 1 st raw. And in the  2 nd raw displays 3 toys (dragon, fox, horse) instead of 8.

Does it has something to do with columns, how to make Custom HTML to show all items, Is there something I can check or uncheck.

NOTE: In the footer TEXT still displays 4 items without problem, BUT in header and Sitewide Top WA  nothing works.

This is 1 st HTML code that amazon generates when I choose which toys I want to display. (4 items code). I paste it in first raw in Custom HML.

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
    amzn_assoc_search_bar = “false”;
    amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “kidsrockinghorsenativeads-20”;
    amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
    amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
    amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
    amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
    amzn_assoc_title = “”;
    amzn_assoc_linkid = “9aa4454836ada99f4c59f60805ff1bbe”;
    amzn_assoc_asins = “B072LXVM36,B00EO1X25Q,B07BWBRLNQ,B00DWZ03H0″;
    </script>
    <script src=”//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US”></script>

This is 2nd HTML code that amazon generates when I choose which toys I want to display. (8 items code). I paste it in second raw in Custom HML .

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
    amzn_assoc_search_bar = “false”;
    amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “kidsrockinghorsenativeads-20”;
    amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
    amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
    amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
    amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
    amzn_assoc_title = “”;
    amzn_assoc_linkid = “9aa4454836ada99f4c59f60805ff1bbe”;
    amzn_assoc_asins = “B072LXVM36,B00EO1X25Q,B07BWBRLNQ,B00DWZ03H0,B07MZXSNLL,B00JVKN0UC,B01IN3PFPU,B07KQ1224M”;
    </script>
    <script src=”//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US”></script>

Weaver
    Keymaster

Well, on kidsrockinghorsetoy.com you have two instances of a text/html widget that have the amazon javascript. Looks like the first one has 4 products, and the 2nd one 8.

The double instances likely are conflicting. And then there is the whole deal of how tall the header widget area might be set.

But I think you have a mistake in specifying the header widget area. I’d try removing the ad code and adding a simple test widget to see that it is displaying correctly. (If you have posts with tags, then the tag cloud widget is a nice testing choice.)

Once you have that looking right, add back in your ad code – but only one instance, I think.

Note – don’t depend on your Weaver II site to continue to work properly. It is known there are some Javascript issues with WordPress 5.7 which may or may not break a site.

liliya
    Participant

Thank you so much for response. I will try all what you said.   and will move the weaver II site to Weaver xtreme. Thank you again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.