Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme admin toolbar missing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GR8FL
    Participant

Has anyone else noticed the admin toolbar does not seem to work consistently under the latest WordPress version 5.2.3.?

I have several sites running under Weaver Xtreme. Sometimes toolbar is there and sometimes it’s not when I’m logged into the site and open a page to view (in a separate tab).

Weaver
    Keymaster

The only time I see this happen is if I try to open the different page while in the Customizer.

hkp
    Participant

Hi @gr8fl

Yes, I get that each time immediately after I have to re-log-in again to WP.

It takes about 30-45 minutes till the site settles down and starts to work normally again.

Also, during that 30-45 minutes, if I try to access my comments page – using comment icon or typing in comment path …/wp-admin/edit-comments.php, then it takes me to …/about/

But again, it eventually clears and all goes back to normal.  It is a bit annoying if I am working on comments when asked to re-log-in, which often happens…

I have checked on this by using different browsers during that problem time period, but it is the same on all browsers.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Angus

Weaver
    Keymaster

That sounds like a caching issue somewhere on the chain from the server the the browser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.