Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Adding WebFont Kit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

babcockam
    Participant

Hello I have a client that has given me 2 zipped WebFont Kits they would like for me to use on their website. I have read through the “Font Control with Weaver Xtreme Plus”, and have tried searching for other demos and I do not understand. Can any one advise me on where to find specific info on this?

This is where I get lost:

“Use your hosting control panel, ftp, or even a WP plugin. Doesn’t matter. You can put these files almost anywhere, but remember that the /uploads directory survives updates, so we suggest creating a directory called fonts there: /wp-content/uploads/fonts/. Now, for each font you upload, create its own directory under /fonts. For example, for GoodDog, we created /wp-content/uploads/fonts/gooddog. We then uploaded the appropriate GoodDog files from my computer to that directory.”

How is this done?

https://www.fukuryuramen.com/

Thank you in advance for any help!

scrambler

You go to you Host provider account, there you should have access to what is called cPanel.

in cPanel, there should be a section called Files with an icon called file manager to access all your files.

You will need to look under public_html, depending on how you are setup, your site folders may be directly under there, or inside a subfolder. You can check if your site WP install is in a subfolder by going to your site admin > dashboard > Setting > general, and it will show the path on the WP install. Follow that Path in your Cpanel.

Then under your installation folder, the path will be Wp-content > uploads

Once you have navigated to uploads, you can use the tools at the top to create your subfolder and then upload your files in the subfolders you created.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.