Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme About changing an affiliate link in Weaver II theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    robwill
    Participant

Hello.

On my other websites I can open a page, click edit, and there within the text is my affiliate link and I can change it.

I have one website using the Weaver II theme, and when I go to a page and click edit, I can’t find my affiliate link anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

scrambler

I do not know what you call your affiliate link.

When you edit a page, the only thing that are in the content area is what you put there.

Unless you are using a plugin that generates content.

Weaver
    Keymaster

This would not be anything coming from the theme.

robwill
    Participant

The Affiliate link is the unique code that identifies your referral.

I am promoting amazon products, so when someone clicks on the buy from Amazon button on my site my unique code identifies  the referral as coming from my site.

On the other themes I use, when you go to a page to edit it the Amazon link code is there and can be edited, on the Weaver theme when I go to a page to edit it the Amazon link code does not show.

That is my problem.

Weaver
    Keymaster

There is absolutely nothing in the theme that could change if you Amazon code is included or not included on a given page or post. The theme does not touch content.

scrambler

So the question is how do you normally get the code in?

Are you using a plugin of some sort?

robwill
    Participant

I need to change my Affiliate ID in the Amazon link on a page.

When i go to pages, edit, all I see for the Amazon link is :-  [amzps id=”6″ text_link=”text”]

My Affiliate ID is not shown, so how do I change it?

scrambler

[amzps id=”6″ text_link=”text”]

Is not a weaver shortcode, so you must be using a plugin to create this shortcode, and if you are, you need to ask your question to the plugin developer.

We don’t know anything about this plugin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.