Home Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro A value for the logo field is required.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

katiezeller
    Participant

In the Structured Data Testing tool Google is giving my blog the following error: ‘Logo: A value for the <i>logo</i> field is required’.

Can anyone help my fix the problem?  I added a logo and an icon under ‘Site Identity’  and neither fixed the issue.

https://thymeforcookingblog.com/

Weaver
    Keymaster

There seems to be some issue with the code Weaver Xtreme is generating for the logo (and some images, apparantly). These little errors are almost certainly not really affecting anything with your Google searches, but if you disable Scheme.org tag generation, the issues will not be there at all.

I do think that you should be seeing two different messages about the logo depending if you’ve defined a logo or not in the options.

I will try to look at this issue – it used to verify so the standard may have been changed a bit. Because of my travel schedule, I will be unable to provide any updates for a bit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.