Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme 1.1.1 Known issues?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joerg_Knoerchen

Hi,

with the latest version I do have issues with my sidebars where widgets from the sidebar moved to the footer and the footer is out of the boundaries I’ve set?!
    If you go to that page you will see it… comments are to the right and the widgets are on the footer!
    Cheers
    Joerg
    scrambler

This is usually some bad HTML in the content that breaks the flow. You should run the page through a validator and examine any open close tag errors.

Remember the error is not always where it is reported because of the domino effect.

Joerg_Knoerchen

Can I download 1.1 anywhere?

scrambler

This is unlikely to have anything to do with 1.1.1 but just happens to show up.

These errors cause problems on various browsers and circumstances. If you have HTML errors causing problems, you may not see them on your machine with 1.1, yet other people on other machines and other browsers may, so you want to fix them if they are here 🙂

if you have checked for errors and cannot find any, may be delete the theme and reinstall, and check deactivating ALL plugins to be sure

scrambler

OK, My bad, it looks like the HTML error is in the theme, in the Author info section.

I am sending an Email to @weaver about it, in the mean time if you do not display author info it may solve the issue

Joerg_Knoerchen

Thank you @scrambler!

scrambler

Can you tell us if hiding the author info fixes it for now?

EDIT: Checking Main Options > Post Specifics > More Post related Options > Hide Author Bio, does solve the problem for now .

Weaver
    Keymaster

1.1.2 with the fix is now on the download link http://weavertheme.com/download/?did=32, and should be on WP.org very soon – a day or so.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.