Home › Forums › Weaver Xtreme Theme › I updated to 3.1.1, now there is a black navigation bar at the top of my site › Re: I updated to 3.1.1, now there is a black navigation bar at the top of my site
No need to rush updating to 3.1.1, and weaver may have a new version out soon with a fix that will detect when the max variables is reached and warn people without loosing settings.
First thing to do on all your sites is increase the max variable as explained in the threads reference by weaver above, to something like at least 2000.
Now even if you failed to download a backup of your settings (and yes life will teach you when you do that 🙂 ) you could eventually do the following:
- Make a full backup of your current configuration.
- Have your Host provider restore a full backup from before the update
- Download a copy of your setting from that proper configuration.
- If you had content that had been updated after you had done the update, you could then restore the latest backup done in in the first step above
- Then use the downloaded settings in step 3 to restore the styling on your last configuration.