Weaver II & Aspen Support Forum  Forum via Feedburner
    Home  |   Blog  |   Why Weaver?  |   Download  |   FAQ  |   About  
"Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *" - Weaver II and Aspen Support Forum
Search Support Forum First!

Posting Guidelines & Vanilla Forum Help

Before posting, please read the Posting Guidelines. Failure to follow the guidelines can result in being ignored!
There also is some help there for using the Vanilla Forum.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Appreciate the help you got from this forum? Show your appreciation by leaving a tip for the volunteer moderator who helped you out!

Smile!
Away from the night, under the brightest other light.
Full Screen recommended   ↑  

CinemaRaven
Red Epic Video Production and Rental

In this Discussion

"Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *"
  • I am using the Weaver II Pro 1.2.98

I want to get rid of the warning: "Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *" (I have the Hebrew version of it).

How can I do this?
  • weaverweaver
    Administrator, Moderator
    This message is not coming from Weaver. It is either coming from WordPress (if it is the registration page), or whatever contact form you might be using.

I'm pretty sure there are plugins to handle alternate versions of both - maybe "Theme My Login" for the registration page, and a whole bunch of different contact forms.
  • JoyJoy
    Member, Moderator
    This answer was Accepted.
    It is the default text on the comment form. You can make a different translation file to change the wording, or see if you can hide it with CSS.
  • Can you tell me how to hide it with CSS please?
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions